FDA uses KGB-style techniques to infiltrate raw dairy networks
Through these sources, NaturalNews has learned the FDA coaches its network of spies to engage in KGB-style social engineering techniques in order to win the trust of the very people it then targets for armed raids and arrest. Those techniques include:
• FDA agents visiting local farmers’ markets and gathering names of possible raw milk providers to be targeted.
• FDA agents calling those targets and trying to convince them to sell raw dairy products by telling “sob stories” of how they have a baby that can’t breastfeed, and they need raw goat’s milk to keep the baby alive. (This is why most undercover FDA agents are women — they make more convincing social engineers when it comes to issues like finding goat’s milk to feed babies.)
• FDA agents engage in name-dropping of others in the raw dairy community in order to imply trust. In California, for example, they might say, “I spoke with Mark McAfee at Organic Pastures, and he told me to talk to you.” This technique impresses the target, thinking they have been recommended by a big name in the raw dairy industry. In reality, the whole story is fiction and is just used by FDA spies to try to ensnare other raw dairy producers.
• FDA is building a secret government database of raw dairy customers. This is accomplished by training its spies and agents to demand the confiscation of customer lists from raw dairy farmers. Such lists are then delivered to FDA headquarters in Washington D.C. where they are added to a growing database of names, email addresses and sometimes even home addresses. It is not known what the FDA ultimately plans to do with this list.
• FDA pays huge sums of cash each month to various state agriculture departments, then sends top-level FDA infiltration agents to those states to train state-level agents in these same clandestine techniques. As one example, NaturalNews has learned the FDA currently pays the Wisconsin Dept. of Agriculture more than $80,000 a month for it to spend on these raw dairy spying and infiltration schemes. Shortly after the program was launched, FDA flew several of its top agents to Wisconsin to walk the local farmers’ markets with spies-in-training agents, teaching them spying and infiltration techniques in what was essentially a “Raw milk spy camp.”
• FDA agents have been well trained and schooled on running elaborate entrapment schemes which are operated with the sole purpose of persuading small, local raw dairy farmers to break the law or violate FDA regulations so that the FDA can justify an armed raid on their farm operation.
• Many millions of dollars (NaturalNews could not get accurate numbers on the total expenditures) are being spent by the FDA on these spying and infiltration programs. None of these programs are reported to Congress. None are reported to the press. These are entirely “dark operations” conducted behind the scenes, with no official announcements, and with no desire to attract publicity of any kind. They are, essentially, secret wars being conducted against America’s farmers, with no congressional approval whatsoever.
• NaturalNews was told that FDA head Margaret Hamburg is not only authorizing these secret spying operations, but that she took a personal role in structuring the operations so that they would not be made public. NaturalNews has not yet been able to confirm this allegation, since obviously the FDA outright refuses to return our phone calls, insisting on operating entirely in secret.
• As part of its secret spying and social engineering effort, the FDA also runs a national farmer intimidation program where FDA agents dressed in what look like FBI or “agency” uniforms just show up at farmers’ homes and engage in verbal intimidation in order to dissuade farmers from producing or marketing raw dairy products. This is done without a warrant and completely outside the law. Farmers are routinely told that if they talk about this, they will be targeted with armed raids.
• One farmer was told, “If you go public with this, we will come back and have your entire herd destroyed by claiming your cows are infected with mad cow disease.” This is a classic secret police-style intimidation technique, and it explains why so few raw dairy farmers have been willing to step forward and go public with their stories. One sheep farmer was already targeted and had his entire flock of sheep murdered by the FDA working in conspiracy with state agriculture officials, under the false pretense that the sheep were infected. This particular instance is covered in the film Farmageddon, at www.FarmageddonMovie.com
• FDA officials have stated, during these monthly “Raw Milk Calls,” that their goal is the complete destruction of the raw dairy industry in the United States, and that achieving this goal was a top priority of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
• FDA has also stated that it plans to use the increased funding provided to it under the Food Safety Modernization Act to expand its secret spying and infiltration network and train even more spies to entrap and intimidate raw dairy farmers.
• Many of the people now attempting to join raw milk buying clubs and meet-up groups are actually undercover FDA agents who are gathering names, emails, addresses and other “evidence” to be used to justify future armed FDA raids. National lists are being drawn up and prioritized to create “hit lists” of farms to raid under the Food Safety Modernization Act.
• Salaries and bonuses of clandestine FDA employees are raised based on the “performance” of how many raw dairy operations are shut down, how many customer names are confiscated, successful raw milk “buys” and other key milestones of oppression and tyranny that are set by the FDA. In this way, FDA agents are financially rewarded based on the number of American farmers they crush.
Go to next page